Philosophy of Lyght Jewelers
Our philosophy at Lyght Jewelers is to take your needs and wishes personally as if they were our own. We promise to provide the highest level of service, enabling you to get the art and jewelry of your dreams. Lyght Jewelers makes unique jewelry that is among the finest in the world. We strive to allow you to display your jewelry proudly, showcasing what Lyght Jewelers has done for you. Your 100% satisfaction with the pieces you purchase is of utmost importance and will never be compromised. Our philosophy not only applies to how our valued customers are treated, but extends to our gold, silver, diamond, and colored gemstone sourcing.
Lyght Jewelers takes pride in being fully committed to protecting human rights, recycling and preserving the environment in every way possible, thus maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our designers and business partners uphold the same level of excellence and principles. Responsible recycling and mining with our partners is of utmost importance in order to sustain the industry and protect the environment. Below is a list of our current practices:
- Use of 100% recycled precious metals certified by SCS Global Services whenever possible.
- Work to ensure that the precious metals that are not recycled come from fair-mined suppliers who meet the highest human rights, social, and environmental criteria.
- Emphasis in use of certified diamonds and colored gemstones that have been reclaimed to be reused in new pieces whenever possible.
- We research all diamonds and colored gemstones which are not reclaimed to establish sources that maintain the industry's highest standards.
- As technologies evolve, we encourage our customers to explore all options, including lab-grown stones that minimize environmental impact.
We view our policies of responsible manufacturing, recycling, and mining as an evolving standard. We commit to continuously review these policies. We hope you support our sincere endeavors to make socially and environmentally responsible choices.
Lyght Jewelers has a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict diamonds, along with the global diamond industry. We abide by the Kimberley Process, which tracks diamonds from mine to market. At Lyght Jewelers, we only purchase diamonds through suppliers who, like us, proudly adhere to and enforce the standards set by the Kimberley Process. Lyght Jewelers diamonds are guaranteed to be conflict free. If one of our suppliers was ever found to violate that process, we would immediately sever that relationship. For more information on this issue, please visit DiamondFacts.org.
About The Kimberley Process
Lyght Jewelers supports the Kimberley process, which is an International process of tracking and certifying diamonds. In April of 2003, President Bush and congress passed a law adopting the Kimberley Process. It requires all US diamond retailers to buy diamonds from manufacturers who have documentation that the merchandise was obtained through legitimate channels. This is enforced by US Customs Agents. Lyght Jewelers is committed to ensuring that the highest ethical standards are observed when sourcing our diamonds.